Handmade in South East Asia, our bamboo straws are 100% biodegradable, strong and durable. They are the perfect and sustainable alternative to plastic straws.
Plastic straws are choking the entire ecosystem due to the fact they take decades to decompose and can't be reused effectively.
Each of our bamboo straws originates from a single stem of bamboo, so you can expect a slight difference in colour and diameter, which adds to their uniqueness.
Did you know? Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the grass family and releases 30% more oxygen to the atmosphere compared to other plants
Our bamboo drinking straws are ideal for all soft drinks, cocktails, smoothies and shakes.
No pesticides or chemicals are used while growing or cleaning this product
*Please note, due to being a totally natural product, straws will vary in diameter and in appearance. The diameters range from 8mm-10mm and shades can vary.
* Designed to be used regularly for a period of approximately six months with proper care.
See the entire range: bamboo strawsCARING FOR YOUR BAMBOO STRAWS
- Rinse Straw Before Each Use
- After you have used your straw clean it with water and brush as required each and every time.
- Leave to dry, ideally in natural sunlight
- x 1 Bamboo Drinking Straw (or selected quantity)
- Internal Diameter approximately 8mm - 10mm
- Length 20cm approx
We ship worldwide directly from our base in the UK
- UNITED KINGDOM - 1-3 working days
- EUROPE - 3-5 working days
- USA & REST OF THE WORLD - 5-7 working days