Plastic straws are choking our ecosystem. Billions of straws are used and thrown away each year. They are difficult to recycle and take decades to decompose. Our bamboo drinking straws are a sustainable, reusable and affordable alternative to plastic straws.
Each of our quality bamboo drinking straws come from a single stem of bamboo, so you can expect some variation. Each straw will vary slightly in colour and thickness, which adds to their uniqueness.
Enjoy a wide range of beverages with these straws, including soft drinks, cocktails, smoothies and shakes.
No pesticides or chemicals are used in the production of this product.
Did you know? Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the grass family and releases 30% more oxygen to the atmosphere compared to other plants
* NG Bamboo Straws are designed to be used regularly for a period of approximately six months with proper care.
See the entire range: bamboo strawsCaring For Your Bamboo Straws
- Rinse Straw Before Each Use
- After use, clean straws with water and cleaning brush as required
- Leave to dry, ideally in natural sunlight
- x 12 Bamboo Straws
- Internal Diameter Approximately 8mm - 10mm
- Length 20cm approx
We ship worldwide directly from our base in the UK
- UNITED KINGDOM - 1-3 working days
- EUROPE - 3-5 working days
- USA & REST OF THE WORLD - 5-7 working days